RAM Design has extensive experience in the offshore inspection of drilling risers. This Louisiana (USA) based company offers the following:
- Offshore in-situ inspection of drilling risers, with over 1200 robotic inspections completed in last 4 years.
- Advanced automated NDE tools such as Phase Array UT and Time of Flight Diffraction.
- Advanced UT crawlers for main tube and auxiliary lines.
- DNV GL approved procedures.
RAM Design and JVS offer the below services at the following 4 locations – Port of Iberia, LA, USA; Singapore; Macae, Brazil; and Kakinada, India.
- Traditional inspection with complete strip-down, paint and reassembly.
- Production riser thickness gauging and weld qualification.
- Complete repair and recertification services for drilling risers, telescopic joints, termination ball joints, diverters and handling tools, which a completion of major repairs to over 120 joints in last 4 years.
- Buoyancies repairs CAT I, II, & III for all make and models, with over 2000 buoyancies repaired.
- Storage and preservation.
- We can issue OEM CoC for their Rapid-dePloy™ riser system.
- For all other riser systems we offer RAM Design CoC backed by solid engineering and over 30 years of riser maintenance experience.